This is an easy potato masala fry will go with almost any dishes as a side. Potatoes are a complex carbohydrate which gives you more energy for your body.
|Garlic (crushed)||¾ TBS|
|Chili powder||1 TSP|
|Turmeric Powder (Optional)||½ TSP|
|Mustard seeds||½ TSP|
|Urad dhal||½ TSP|
|Curry Leaves||1 Sprig|
|Salt||1 TSP or to taste|
How I made it:-
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds when they start to splutter add urad dhal.
- Add crushed garlic and curry leaves Fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the potato and cook for seven minutes until the potatoes become little soft.
- Add turmeric powder, chili powder along with salt. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle little water if necessary. Stir continuously.
- Check whether the potatoes are cooked evenly. Saute for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately with lemon rice or with any other main meal as a side.
Easy Related Posts
An easy and quick vegetable noodles recipe for those who are singles and working couples. You ...read more
Ambul Polos Curry - (Jack Fruit Curry)
Jack fruit is a seasonal fruit, loved by many of the Sri Lankans. Tender jack fruit is ...read more
This is a simple and easy to make radish stir-fry which goes well with any ...read more
Gotu Kola Kanda
This creamy Gotu Kola Kanda (porridge) is very nutritious and it is particularly good for ...read more