“Pasta salad” this is really a new recipe to me. I have never tried any pasta salad dishes before, until I’ve found a book of ‘Salads’ of Elena Balashova. I’ve really got tempted to try some more recipes from this book. With a few ingredients this salad tastes Scrumptious. This pasta salad is a very good choice for a light meal. Eating at least five serving of vegetables everyday will reduced risk of developing many diseases. Olive oil is good for heart and helps to reduce levels of obesity.
|Garlic||4 cloves (Finely sliced)|
|Basil Leaves||1 TBS (Torn)|
|Dried Oregano||1/2 TSP|
|Black Pepper||½ TSP (Freshly ground)|
|Salt||½ TSP or to taste|
|Olive Oil||35 ml|
How I made it:-
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of salted boiling water as per cooking instruction of Pasta.
- Drain and rinse under cold running water.
- Drain again and dry on a clean kitchen towel.
- Heat a frying pan and add one tablespoon of olive oil and fry the garlic and tomatoes for 30 seconds. Do not burn the garlic.
- Mix the tomatoes, garlic, basil leaves, and oregano with remaining olive oil in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the pasta to the bowl tomato mixture and toss well.
- Serve immediately.