This onion pasta goes nicely with any entrée. It’s great when u served hot with freshly chopped parsley. If you are cheese lover sprinkle over some grated parmesan cheese.
|Onions||3 (Sliced thinly)|
|Garlic||4 cloves (Finely sliced)|
|Black Pepper||½ TSP (freshly ground)|
|Salt||½ TSP or to taste|
|Olive Oil||1 TBS|
|Parsley||2 TSP (Chopped)|
How I made it:-
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of salted boiling water as per cooking instruction of Pasta.
- Drain and rinse under cold running water.
- Drain again and dry on a clean kitchen towel.
- Heat a frying pan and add one tablespoon of olive oil, butter and sauté the garlic and onions.
- Stir fry over a low heat until onions are caramelised.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss in spaghetti and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately.